2e-volve is a trading name of 2e-volve (UK) Ltd, a company registered in Scotland under registration number SC261922.
What personal information do we collect
When you access and move around 2e-volve.com, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
- your name;
- email address;
- any correspondence with and from 2e-volve;
- your preferences about receiving communications from 2e-volve and/or others
How do we use your personal information
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us:
- to provide customer support;
- to contact you by email and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and "push" notification);
- for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes; and
- in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
We may automatically collect anonymous information about your use of 2e-volve. For example, we may automatically log which parts of 2e-volve.com you access, which web browser you deploy and the website from which you linked to 2e-volve.com. You cannot be identified from any of this information. It enables us to compile statistics about the use of 2e-volve.com to tailor an improved customer experience.
Disclosing your personal data
We will not disclose any of your personal data without your permission unless:
- we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud)
Cookies and related technologies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or in the hard drive of your device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device's hard drive.
The list below details the cookies used on our website. We have outlined who sets these cookies and their purpose.
Google Analytics Cookies:
Providing analytics information regarding usage of the website. This forms not part of the site functionality in itself, but allows Google to record site usage statistics.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Here's how to do it:
- In the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page.
- Select the 'content settings' button in the privacy section.
- The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
- In the tools menu, select 'options' (MAC Users, go to the Firefox menu & select 'preferences')
- Select the privacy tab in the options box.
- From the dropdown choose, 'use custom settings for history'. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tick box.
Internet Explorer 9+
- In the tools menu, select 'Internet options'.
- Click the privacy tab.
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- In the settings menu / Safari menu, select the 'preferences' option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section.
All other browsers
- For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the 2e-volve website will not operate fully if cookies are off.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
Links to third party sites
The 2e-volve website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or their policies.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we implement reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
Updates to this policy